About the Toolkit
The FSU Toolkit on Healthy Relationships is a project developed by the Institute for Family Violence Studies within the Florida State University’s College of Social Work. Through the use of this Toolkit, college students will learn about the components of a healthy relationship, learn how to recognize signs of dating violence and sexual violence, and identify resources available on campus for students who need help.
Please complete the basic Toolkit.. The Toolkit includes information on special topics, including information on healthy relationships for Collegiate Veterans, LGBT students, Greek Life, and information on the risks of online dating.
After viewing this Toolkit, students will:
- Understand components of healthy and unhealthy relationships.
- Be able to define and recognize signs of dating and sexual violence.
- Be aware of the resources available on campus and in the community to report or discuss dating and sexual violence.
- Understand the role of a bystander regarding dating or sexual violence.
- Click “Special Topics” to learn more about healthy relationships for LGBT students, collegiate veterans, Greek Life, and the risks of online dating.
Accessing the Toolkit
The Toolkit is designed specifically for college students. In this password-protected site, students, faculty, and staff have access to the online curriculum and resources for students in the Tallahassee area, as well as state and national resources.
After you have completed the Toolkit, you can access the special topics below.